Old April 4th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Marti M-30B

John Higdon wrote:
We're using the 160MHz channels in our area as well, since everyone else
went to 450MHz. But I've only had to deal with RPU gear in the past ten
years, so I missed the joys of Marti tube gear. FWIW, the very first
piece of auxiliary broadcast gear I ever laid hands on nearly forty
years ago was a Moseley PCL-303. It was solid state, of course, and back
then transistors that could operate at 950MHz were still considered
magic.

So what is the current licensing status on these? Do I need to get an
auxiliary license added to the station license like with the STL, or do
I just call the local frequency coordinator and ask to book the frequency
for certain days? I remember this being covered on the first phone test
but a lot of things have changed since I took the test....
--scott