Old April 5th 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Breaking News: SoCal/Mexico earthquake

Space Junk Dust and also Space Junk Meteorites (some of those Space Junk
Meteorites are worth buku piaster, just ask the Meteorite Man, he will
tell you) are constantly raining down on Planet Space Junk Earth (does
that mean we are also Space Junk,,, Yes, I believe so!) every day and
also every night.Space Junk Planet Earth is constantly getting
Larger/Bigger all the time.Planet Space Junk Moon used to be part of
Planet Space Junk Earth.Planet Space Junk Moon is gradually moving
further away from Planet Space Junk Earth.
cuhulin, the Space Junk dude