Old April 7th 10, 03:17 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave
tankfixer tankfixer is offline

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brown note" & the Stupid buy guns?

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:03:52 -0700, tankfixer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 11:22:02 -0700, tankfixer
wrote:

In article ,
says...
Gray Ghost wrote:

Ricky is a dishonest scumbag who claims that Obama is a smart guy but cannot
provide any objective evidence like his grades.

Grades? I got ****ty grades until I quit school. Does that make me stupid?

Do you really want that question answered ?

You are one of those who think that only book smarts matter. You give
no credence to "common sense".

You are projecting again.
I've known people who had bad grades and did well and people who were
straight A students that are bums.

Then you are AGREEING with me you idiot.

More like you have the same point of view I have on the matter.
Except you lept to a conclusion about what my view is without any basis
of fact.
Next time wear safety gear.

What I was asking was if you really wanted people to reply to your
question that you are stupid.

That's not what you asked.
Dumbass

Ok, so you are a stupid dumbass, happy now ?