Old April 9th 10, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default SPECIAL: 'Climategate' probe clears scientists

On Apr 8, 4:57*pm, wrote:
We are being Invaded by Illegal aliens.That is an Act of War!
And, have you noticed what goes on at and near our Southern Border?
cuhulin

I'm not in favor of allowing illegal entry any more than the next guy
- but saying it's an act of war, or saying that every illegal entry of
some poor schnook looking for low-wage work to help his family "scrape
by" is somehow comparable to actions in the border drug war, is a bit
overboard.

Bruce