Old April 10th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Weather Alert Radios

DEFCON 88 wrote:

OK, this isn't about SW, but I figured some of you would have
experience with weather alert radios.

I'm looking for a good tabletop S.A.M.E. weather alert radio that can
be configured to receive only the type of alerts I want to hear. For
example, I don't want the radio to be triggered by amber alerts. Most
of the reviews and specs I've found online don't say if specific
alerts can be blocked. I don't care if it receives AM/FM broadcasts or
not.

Do you guys have any recommendations?

You might want to pose your question over on rec.radio.scanner as well.

dxAce
Michigan
USA