Old April 11th 10, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default What is the best of the Radio

On Apr 11, 5:31*am, sv1 wrote:
hi

What is the best radio to pick up shortwave from 50-100 dollars

TECSUN PL200
ETON E100
sony ICF-SW11
Grundig *G6
DEGEN DE1103 ,DE1104
Or another ?

Thank you for all

--
sv1

Just have to ask. Why do "posters" just pop in here out of the blue
with no posting history on usenet whatsoever and show up in RRS and
ask simple questions. All they have to do is google their answer. If
this is legitimate, I 'suppose' there will be some answers. But I kind
of just shake my head with questions like this, it almost makes me
think it's 'someone' who has posted in here before and had not too
great of a response/responses - and in a weird way - just by someone
in this group conversing with them in a 'normal' manner gives them a
sense of accomplishment. Almost like making small talk when they
already know the answer. Just saying. {?}