Old April 11th 10, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Weather Alert Radios

It is good to know if stormy weather a few Counties away from you is
moving into your County/your City area.A weather radio which sounds an
alert when it is almost too late isn't such a good idea, in my
opinion.People who are driving/Airplane Pilots/Ship Pilots need to know
what kind of weather to be advised of.

If I was driving from here to New Orleans or Dallas or Little Rock or
Memphis or Birmingham or Pensacola, I would want to know what kind of
bad weather to look out for.
cuhulin