Old April 12th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Bamboo as antenna parts and supports

On 4/11/2010 12:32 PM, Richard Clark wrote:
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 09:16:25 -0700,
wrote:

Jimmie
Bamboo is a good resource. On the other end of the scale I recall that
Post made a good Slide Rule in the 1950's from Bamboo. I still prefer
my Dietzgen though.

Another Dietzgen head? Probably drink chardonnay alsosnort Post is the
only way to go
heh heh
--Wayne

K&E, then later a 5" circular Pickett for use at the bench.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

I compromised with one of each (K&E and Post) and an HP-45.

tom
K0TAR