Old April 13th 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Saint Justin 9-27-95

On 4/12/2010 9:08 AM, Spamm Trappe wrote:
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:08:10 -0500, tom wrote:
On 4/11/2010 8:58 PM, wrote:

St. Justin says,

--- snip --

A new bleeping bleeping bleeping religious bleeping nutcase arises with
messages just for antenna geeks.

How wonderful.

Yet some other bleeping bleeping bleeping nutcase believes it was
important to re-post THE ENIRE FREAKING ~300 LINE PIECE OF DRIVEL!

So wonderful...

BTW Spamm, I was wondering, are you part of the famous von Trappe
family? I'm thinking that you might be, given that no one with any
cojones would hide behind a faked up name.

tom
K0TAR