Old April 13th 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
sctvguy1[_2_] sctvguy1[_2_] is offline

Default FS: Sony ICF-6800W AM/FM/SW Radio exc. cond! (Orange Version)

Gregg wrote:

Yep Bruce, I have the 140X - haven't had it aligned recently - I'm
sure I'll add a freq to it though. I never used the 145 but I did test
drive the 180 for four days. I don't know, even though I have read the
reviews and specs it just seemed (at least to me) that I could get
more out of the 129X.shrug Maybe because I've had years behind her
controls. {?}

I love the HQ-145XC with its crystal filter and crystal phasing control.