Old April 14th 10, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT, sort of)

There was no charge on that DirecTV repair.Last Friday morning when I
phoned DirecTV, that nice lady said because I am a loyal customer of
DirecTV, there will be no charge to me.

Next time though, I reckon there will be a charge.She gave me credit for
the days my DirecTV service wasen't working.I can sign up for about six
or seven something dollars per month for whatever repairs, if or
whenever needed, I don't think that is worth it to me though.

I am looking at my March 2010 snail mail DirecTV statement thingy now,
Total Choice Plus Monthly $61.49
Starzs Monthly $12.99
Showtime Loyalty Gift: 5 Months Free.
Sales Tax 5.21
$79.69

Yasss Suhhhh,,, Ahh izza ah loyalty customer uv DirecTV!
cuhulin