Old April 14th 10, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Arky Bob Arky Bob is offline

Default Why the Great Liberty Net died.

On Apr 12, 3:43*pm, DEFCON 88 wrote:

Rumor has it that Y-Man is still around but under a different (classified) name.

Man we need him to come back again and get to proclaiming The Great
Liberty Net again.

His announcements drew literally millions of SWL-ers from all over the
world. If you weren't tuned in by 9pm, you didn't hear the net.
Period. N0VFP and his DX-302 was always first at ringside.

And jammers - man there were jammers galore. Kind Jewish Indian, Sir
Sidney, Captain America, Tarzan, Doofus, Drunk Walter, Arky Bob - man
EVERYBODY was there.

I have selfish reasons. Since Y-Man abandoned his fan base, my jiffy
pop stock has plummeted. You can't give it away.

Y-MAN ! ! ! ! DAG-NABBIT GET BACK IN HERE ! ! ! !