Old April 14th 10, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Why the Great Liberty Net died.

On Apr 14, 7:41*am, BDK wrote:
In article 5849ff29-c7bf-40a2-b6a7-c4da3d304328
@s9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, says...

On Apr 12, 3:43*pm, DEFCON 88 wrote:

Rumor has it that Y-Man is still around but under a different (classified) name.

Man we need him to come back again and get to proclaiming The Great
Liberty Net again.

His announcements drew literally millions of SWL-ers from all over the
world. *If you weren't tuned in by 9pm, you didn't hear the net.
Period. *N0VFP and his DX-302 was always first at ringside.

And jammers - man there were jammers galore. *Kind Jewish Indian, Sir
Sidney, Captain America, Tarzan, Doofus, Drunk Walter, Arky Bob - man
EVERYBODY was there.

I have selfish reasons. *Since Y-Man abandoned his fan base, my jiffy
pop stock has plummeted. *You can't give it away.

Y-MAN ! ! ! ! DAG-NABBIT GET BACK IN HERE ! ! ! !

My favorite jammer was Raincoat Charlie..

"Breaker breaker for the white trash, trailer living loser liberty
net!!"

That line always got a big rise out of Vic and the "boys".

--
BDK, leader of the non-jew, non-existant jew paid shills!- Hide quoted text -

Well, you know how the song goes...

"Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose..." ;-)

("Me & Bobby McGee", Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster)