Old April 16th 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: 3,030 Earthquakes This Week

Need a load of stock for the three color press!

Consolidated Packaging Company which used to be in Clinton, (five miles
West of doggy's couch) Mississippi, a place where I worked in 1972 and
1973.

Offset printing press.
The guy who operated that big offset lithography printing press, once in
a while on the PA system he would say,
Need a load of stock for the three color press!

Old man Harvey, the janitor guy, I think he was half crazy.Get to
talking to him about wimmins,,,,,,
cuhulin