Old April 16th 10, 05:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default R. Kuwait on 7150 from 0200z

On Apr 15, 11:27*am, bpnjensen wrote:
Heard these guys chanting last night about 0230z pretty well in
California on my SX-190 (from AOKI - 14 April update):

7150 *R.KUWAIT *0200-0900 1234567 Arabic 100 kW *Non-Directional
Sulaibiyah

They were about SINPO = 32433; only real obstacle was ham QRM, no
surprise there; audio excellent, very modest fluttery fading. *If I
spoke Arabic, would have been an easy QSL copy.

I mention it because EIBI does not have this on their latest update
(12 April) just yet.

Bruce Jensen
California, United States

R.Kuwait once dominated the shortwave in the ME in signal strength. I
think they used to have 250 or 500KW senders. Definetely was wiped out
in 1991.