Old April 17th 10, 01:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Pete Bertini Pete Bertini is offline

Default Need a few BNC chassis mounts

"Jeffrey Angus" wrote in message
On 4/16/2010 8:31 PM, Pete Bertini wrote:
Bill's BNCs worked perfectly. Extra long shafts. Was able to fix
the remaining damaged HP 8552B IF deck this evening.

I recognize that number, you're working on one of the plug-ins for the
141 spectrum analyzer.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Yeppurs. For some odd reason folks used these for bean toss
games. I've seen quite a few with damaged BNC jacks!
I only had one deck out of several that had a damaged jack.
Now all three of the 141Ts are populated and working!

Pete