Old April 17th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
Patty Winter Patty Winter is offline

Default Disabilities and jobs in broadcasting

In article ,
David Kaye wrote:

I was rather upset when I was at CSM that we had to deal with antiquated black
and white equipment and just one camera with a zoom lens at KCSM-TV.

While we learned about equipment that was fairly state of the art on the radio
side (KCSM-FM)

It was just the opposite at SF State. Other than being B&W, the TV
studio was one of the best in the state. (And I don't mean just at
educational institutions.) But the radio station wasn't real like
KCSM; it only went to the dorms. So that equipment was much more
modest.

Patty