Old April 19th 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio WOO WOO

I Like those old radios that make that kind of noise.I never had one
that blew up the speaker or went up in flames though.

Department of Injustice wants to read everybodys emails, without first
getting a warrant.They (''They'') would find my emails extremely Boring!
I read about that Thames River flood barrier/gates when it was first
being built, I read about it in a Popular Science magazine many years
ago.Last night I emailed that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder
across the big pond, in Bognor Regis,England, about that flood barrier.I
told her why they had to build that flood barrier.It is because the
Southern part of Limeyland is tilting downward while the Northern part
is rising upward.That Thames water is getting deeper every year.

She said as long as she doesn't tilt into the Ocean she doesn't care.
cuhulin