Old April 19th 10, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
John Higdon[_2_] John Higdon[_2_] is offline

Default Disabilities and jobs in broadcasting

In article ,
(David Kaye) wrote:

But again, you led off the reply with talk about equipment and finished with
talk about production. Equipment is not mature, production is, for the most
part.

Well, in my reality, I know that it is a very foolish thing to even
imply that all that can be has been invented when it comes to broadcast
technology. A little voice also tells me that there will always be room
for production and content innovation as well.

--
John Higdon
+1 408 ANdrews 6-4400