Old April 20th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Disabilities and jobs in broadcasting

David Kaye wrote:
(Scott Dorsey) wrote:

No, but there's a _lot_ to talk about. Everything is in little boxes in
racks that look like every other rack in every other industry, but how it
got to be that way is the story of radio.

Generally speaking, history is not a way to interest someone in a career.

Well.... yes.... but.... I don't think I'd want to interest someone in a
career in radio today.

But I might want to give them a tour that would make them think about how
messed up the whole radio industry is....
--scott