Old April 21st 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bill M[_5_] Bill M[_5_] is offline

Default johnson viking valiant ii

COLIN LAMB wrote:
Yes, the assumption is that you have very thin fingers to put the crystals
in. I found a surgeon's tool with rubber tips, that works ok. You can also
put some masking tape on the crystals to make a little handle sticking out
the tip.

73, Colin K7FM

Now if I could only do that so easily when getting stuck in the middle
seat on a commercial airplane flight.

Wonder if I could wrap a masking tape handle around myself so that they
could extract me from the dreaded middle seat after a 4 hour flight?!?

-Bill