Old April 21st 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

On Apr 21, 6:08*am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Are you Dopes still smoking DOPE?

www.soberforever.net

Hopefully you can find a support group that will help you kick your
addiction.

Now if I only knew where you lived so I could talk to your Cop
neighbor, maybe he could talk some sense into you.

There's a permanent in junction from the California State Supreme Court
that prevents local law enforcement from arresting a medical marijuana
patient for simple possession or use. *This is between me and my medical
practitioners.

I wonder in Nurk-fred ever swills down the suds (or the more
concentrated toxic forms). There are millions of people in this
country who live in very thin glass houses.

Me, I just eat chocolate :-)