Old April 22nd 10, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default OT - Something Interesting On The News

On Apr 22, 11:38*am, "amdx" wrote:
"Gregg" wrote in message

I saw something on our local news today at the bottom crawler on the
screen. I forget how it was actually phrased but the gist of it said
if Obama wants to run for re election that he is going to have to
provide and show his birth certificate this time.

Kind of made me chuckle a little.

*O'reilly said his researchers checked archives of the two two local
Honolulu
newspapers and found the birth anouncements.
*But there are those that don't believe.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K74nIg4fyN8

Let them knock themselves out.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

Bruce