Old April 22nd 10, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default (OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

On Apr 22, 10:50*am, wrote:
Do you have a lawn mower, a walk behind lawn mower? Does it have a
Briggs & Stratton vertical shaft engine on it? Of course you know where
the oil drain plug is.

Last year that B * *HO ButtKisser (he once told me he is sixty two years
old) pushed his walk behind lawn mower (it has a Briggs & Stratton
vertical shaft engine on it, so do my two walk behind lawn mowers) over
here and he rattled my front screen door, he said,,, Show me where that
drain plug is!

The S.O.B. was too STUPID to look for it himself.

He sits in a plastic chair on that little front porch over there and
holding a hand mirror and picking at what he called a hair growth on his
face.
cuhulin

Sure beats working for a living!