Old April 22nd 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Say cuzz,

Richard Barrett (white supremicist MOFO, he was originally from New
Jersey, one of those Lunatics) done Dead, GOOD!
I saw and I heard about it earlier today on Breaking News, local yokel
backwater hick Jackson tv news.

They say he commited homicide/suicide upon himself.He lived on East
Petros Road just across the Mighty Pearl River in Rankin County.Myself
and my old buddy used to know a guy (Carl May and his wife, Maxine) who
lived on Petros Road.Carl was in the U.S.Navy in Asia in World War
Two.Carl and Maxine passed away not many years ago.My old buddy (he was
in the U.S.Navy too) bought the house and the acres of land that Carl
and his wife owned.He wants to sell that house, but he will not sell it
to just anybody.The house is not advertised on the market place.
cuhulin