Old April 22nd 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) North Korean mini-sub torpedoed South Korean Navy Ship

He works at The Can Man metal recycling yard (the real name of the place
is, Aluminum Recycling Of Mississippi Inc, but their sign says The Can
Man http://www.devilfinder.com The Can Man Jackson,Mississippi) on
Valley Street.The Can Man buys all kinds of scrap metal.

He gets three or four days off each week.A couple of months ago, I heard
him tell that other B HO ButtKisser who lives next door to me,,, I
thought I would go to work this morning?

He didn't go to work that day.He sprays some kind of a car wheels shine
stuff on his car at least once every two days and he shines those wheels
real good and he goes riding!
cuhulin