Old April 22nd 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Something Interesting On The News

On 4/22/10 14:48 , DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Apr 22, 2:59 pm, "D. Peter wrote:
On 4/22/10 13:38 , amdx wrote:

wrote in message
I saw something on our local news today at the bottom crawler on the
screen. I forget how it was actually phrased but the gist of it said
if Obama wants to run for re election that he is going to have to
provide and show his birth certificate this time.

Kind of made me chuckle a little.

O'reilly said his researchers checked archives of the two two local
Honolulu
newspapers and found the birth anouncements.
But there are those that don't believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K74nIg4fyN8

Mike

Announcements are one thing. An original document is something else.

There is a reason why Obiteme had those records sealed. Given the
impact they would have on his eligibility to run, whether there is
something to these challenges or not, he's raised the questions,
himself.- Hide quoted text -

Michelle Hobama was overheard saying "Dem muhfuggn krakuhs wut be
aksin mah baby daddy fo him birf sutiffcit beez rayciss an sheeeit,
noamsayn?"

LOL!