Old April 23rd 10, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Doobie Dave, Dufus Bakka

bpnjensen wrote:

I wonder in Nurk-fred ever swills down the suds (or the more
concentrated toxic forms). There are millions of people in this
country who live in very thin glass houses.

Me, I just eat chocolate :-)

For the first time in my life I'm stable and sustainable. This involves
small amounts of caffeine, cannabis, hydromorphone, paracetamol,
fluoxetine, various metabolic moderators, and a meat-free diet.

I retire early and get up early. Am relatively healthy and wealthy.
Wise? Remains to be seen.