Old April 23rd 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Say cuzz,

The Birthday card I snail mailed to that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond about two weeks ago, her Birthday was
yesterday, April 22.I received an email from herself this morning.She
said it showed up today.Her time zone is six hours ahead of Mississippi
time zone.Two days ago, she said the card hasen't showed up yet,
probally because of that Iceland volcanic ash cloud grounded some
Airplanes.

I wonder if her snail mail delivery guy is like that guy in the old
Mrs.Bucket/Keeping Up Appearances Brit tv comedies?
cuhulin