Old April 24th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default 2 letter calls a dead loss/incompetent administration

On 4/23/2010 8:28 PM, Greg wrote:
Its a dead loss. The WIA's guidelines on callsigns are not very clear.

SNIP
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP
SNIP
What i have experience so far, is that I have little faith in WIA
allocating these 2 letter calls. I wonder if the process is open to
legal independent scrutiny? Does the ACMA audit the process I wonder?

Now that Art has gone missing (for now), we may have been delivered a
replacement.

tom
K0TAR