Old April 24th 10, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Liberty Net for Week of April 10-17

Arky Bob wrote:
On Apr 16, 4:13 pm, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:
Liberty Net for Week of April 10-17

Hey Kevin when are you gonna be back on The Great Liberty Net?

Inquiring minds (on drugs) wanna know.

I've had all my equipment (and virtually everything I owned or
accumulated over a half century of life, including all my money, all
my family heirlooms and precious letters and photographs) stolen
from me, with the complicity of criminals in the "Justice Department."

I've had my reputation besmirched by false accusations. I've been
made into a fourth-class citizen. I'm almost unemployable. I've been
impoverished.

Nevertheless, one of my goals is to get back on amateur radio, with
a better signal than ever before, and talk to my friends again. I
don't know exactly when that day will be, but it will be a happy
day. Until then, I can help the Net by publishing the recordings.

I am with my family, and with my beloved children, every day now. I
am able to see the trees and flowers and the sun again. And I can
converse and learn via the Internet.

You'll be hearing more from me.

With every good wish,

Kevin, WB4AIO.