Old April 24th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
littlebopper littlebopper is offline

Default The Tea Party, Timothy McVeigh, and Tainted History

WE STRONGLY URGE ALL RACIST OBAMA-HATERS TO HIE THEMSELVES TO OTHER
NATIONS IF THE USA LACKS WHAT THEY WANT ...

Suggested Nations:

AFGHANISTAN

IRAQ

-----------
THAILAND

Protesters signal openness to talks

Thai protesters offered Friday to end their demonstrations if Prime
Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva holds an election in three months, easing
tensions in a six-week standoff that has killed 26 people and
paralyzed Bangkok.

"We regret the loss of life and hope such incidents won't happen
again," protest leader Veera Musikapong told supporters Friday. "We're
willing to open a new round of negotiations under new conditions." At
least five grenades exploded Thursday on a major business artery.
Talks last month collapsed after Abhisit rejected demands to dissolve
parliament immediately, offering instead to call an election by year's
end.

-- Bloomberg News

PAKISTAN

8 Pakistani troops killed in ambush: Militants ambushed a Pakistani
army convoy traveling in North Waziristan, a tribal region that is
home to insurgent groups engaged in the war in neighboring
Afghanistan, killing eight soldiers. The attack could add to U.S.-led
pressure on Islamabad to launch an offensive in the region.

-- From news services

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...305039_pf.html