Old April 25th 10, 09:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR .....

On Apr 24, 1:01*pm, dave wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

It says, in effect, that the central government possesses only those
powers expressly granted by the Constitution and no other powers
whatever. And that is how it was understood and applied until the second
Roosevelt demanded and received Lenin-like economic power (“for our own
good,” of course) and supine judges allowed it despite its obvious
illegality.

All other power to the states and to the people. *The people's power is
expressed via the House of Representatives. *You 10th Amendment clowns
are myopic. *We get the govt we deserve.

That not the first time you have said that Dave "we get the gov't"
etc. I don't deserve it and most others don't either. What I don't get
with you is that here is Kevin, laying it out to the point that a good
5th/6th grader can understand it. I mean, I know that everything he
just stated is really the truth, he didn't just make it up. I never
got lower than a A in history and then later government classes, now
granted that has been a long time ago but I get the gist of it.

But when I mention how bad things are IMO and how worse it's going to
get IMO, you call me crazy. {?} Or you will say that "it isn't that
bad" - like I'm just making this stuff up for sake of entertainment.
But then on another thread you will say it is bad? There has actually
been one time where I checked your posting history to see if you were
the same person...lol. I thought someone else was posting under Dave
and now you basically called Kevin a clown, he has his faults like all
of us do - but I think it's really stretching it to call him a clown
or me crazy - though at times you make me crazy trying to see where
you're coming from. ;-D