Old April 25th 10, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
sctvguy1[_2_] sctvguy1[_2_] is offline

Default Best AM Radio for Talk Radio ?

Gregg wrote:

Oops - you say no analog and want presets, forget about my post then.
Let us know what you decided but you may want to reconsider it "having
to be" digital with presets, what's the big deal about turning the
knob and having to have stations preset? I never understood that,
especially for the BCB.

That is what BCBDX is all about! Turning the knob to tune in that elusive
station, while the old dial light shines on the bandspread! I still use my
HQ-145XC and Lafayette HE-10, be surprised what the old radios can pull in
on a dark night!