Old April 25th 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default OT - Something Interesting On The News

wrote:
That bad weather we had yesterday,,, that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond, she said she heard about that.Her dad
bought a brand new car, a KIA Picanto, sounds like a food item to me.She
said he said it is the last new car he will ever buy.She and her hubby
went to Chichester (about seven miles North of Bognor Regis, they have
the Cheek! in Chichester) to do some shopping.She did a lot of work in
her home, throwing out old clothes, (she is always buying new clothes
and thingys) and tidying up.She said now she needs a bath.
cuhulin

I'd need one too.