Old April 26th 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
justis justis is offline

Default RCA Superadio.............

I bought one new at Wal-Mart for $29.95 last year.
Also found one at Value Village for $5 in scruffy condition but it works
fine.
Anyone know of a downloadable dial face template to make tuning a bit more
accurate. 'Really a shame they messed up on this part ..... Nice sounding
and sensitive set.
"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Gregg" wrote in message
OK, this is getting cornfusing so I bring it to the tribal committee.

Apparently Amazon doesn't even sell this anymore - or out of stock.

But what I'm finding is the RCA/GE SR3 is modestly priced, correct?
Model number 7-2887 - this is the one a few of us have been speaking
about.

What I am seeing is that there is also a RCA RP7887 AM/FM Super
Portable Radio that costs $149.99 - - - What's up with that? It looks
somewhat smaller and compact but it didn't have the feature to enlarge
the pic so I couldn't tell if the controls were in the same place as
the SR3

I can't remember anyone mentioning this specific radio in here before,
is this somewhat new and shame on you all for no one speaking of or
doing a review on it before anyone else spent their own money. ;-)

That radio is exactly the same as the GE SRIII.. and can be bought for
under $50 new from any number of online sites.