Old April 27th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy[_2_] Billy[_2_] is offline

Default SPECIAL: Why does God hate Mississippi?

In article ,
wrote:

huffwhoraringtonpost? You Have Got to be kidding!

I dun told you before, I NEVER click on Anything wiki wiki woo woo.
or huffwhoaringtonpost either.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Rowan Industries Inc Vicksburg Mississippi

The Largest offshore oil rig (Goliath, I think the name of it is.Either
Popular Mechanics or Popular Science magazine has an article about that,
a few years ago.Go look it up in your local Library) ever built was
built in Vicksburg,Mississippi.God doesn't hate Mississippi.God created
the Universe.That means God also created Mississippi.Anybody who thinks
God hates Mississippi must be drinking too much Camp Kikapoo Joy Juice.
Mee see see pee pee eye.
cuhulin

How 'bout Ol' Jim Crow?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUR9yWzN3zc