Old April 28th 10, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Left-Wingers Who Caused Subprime Meltdown Have Yet To Face Justice

D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 4/27/10 17:52 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

And after
the Marxist Mafia was actually voted in by the people!

On 4/27/2010 4:09 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

And lied to make that happen. And govern against the will of the People.

Sorta like Bush and company lied us into two wars?

Your needle is stuck.

We need to abandon the Left/Right paradigm and the two criminal parties.

Both gangs support these illegal and immoral aggressive wars, and
both support the destruction of our freedom and privacy in the name
of "national security." Seeing, and acting on, those two truths --
across traditional political divisions -- is the beginning of real
change.

Code Pink, a women's anti-war group, has already reached out to the
Tea Party folks in hopes of understanding and collaboration. That is
a most hopeful sign, as was the racial right's support for Cindy
Sheehan.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--