Old April 28th 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Left-Wingers Who Caused Subprime Meltdown Have Yet To FaceJustice

On Apr 28, 5:54*am, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 4/27/10 19:53 , bpnjensen wrote:

Peter, I am just sick and tired of extremists categorizing what is
demonstrably a middle-of-the-road liberal administration in what is,
by world standards, a pretty far right wing government, as somehow
Marxist and Communist just because the current leader is not their
idea of a stereotype aging white male and he'd rather use compassion
than greed to approach problems that need solving. *Even more, that
because of their grumpy dissatisfaction and the fact that they were
trounced gently but decisively in the last completely provably legal
election by a majority of the citizens of this nation, that they have
somehow a right or obligation to take up arms and create riots and
revolution because they do not have enough patience or trust in their
countrymen to constitutionally select a leader and administration. *It
is disgraceful and unpatriotic and unAmerican and a slap in the face
to every real patriot and serviceman who ever fought for this country,
including my father and his brother.

When GWB was elected by the Supreme Court, nobody on the left that I
heard of suggested this type of foolishness, even though it was
transparently a farce. *We took it like adults and waited patiently,
if vocally, while that idiot stood by and watched the nation spiral
downward while the right cheered him on and watched the richest people
become untouchable while the income gap widened inexorably to where it
is now, an economic train wreck.

What the hell is wrong with you people? *No shame, no compassion, no
decency, just greed and the most selfish of intent. *Son of a bitch.

Bruce Jensen

* *Well...where to begin...we disagree on absolutely every point, here.

Maybe we should just leave it there.

* *So...how's the DXing out there, this week?

Mediocre, and besides, in my job I now find myself suffering in the
day-to-day, face-to-face arena with people with whom I *used to* be
able to have reasonable discussions but who *now* follow the tea party
mentality, in which one angrily shouts irrelevant questions (because
it feels good to be angry and vent) and then really don't want to hear
any answers, because it's easier that way.

I am tired, and have no energy at the end of the long days for DX.

Bruce