Old April 28th 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Diversity antennas

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:11:51 -0700 (PDT), Bill wrote:

how useful is the discussion to the average reader of r.r.a.a.?

Hi Bill,

Well, diversity antenna work is quite useful to the average reader - I
suppose (they haven't actually clamored for the discussion or
embroiled themselves in the topic, but you did couch this in terms of
"readers").

Unfortunately, if we divorced the two authors who fail to offer what
Diversity means, apart from what is already accepted in convention,
then we remove the entertainment value and "readership" would likely
decline.

A paradox.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC