Old April 28th 10, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Diversity antennas

Bill wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:22 pm, Art Unwin wrote:
Tom Rauch W8JI has added to his home page a discussion about diversity
antennas
As a known authority on antennas he presents interesting insights
regarding my
diversity antenna where I show computer results of different polarity
gains.
His knowledge of antennas is much greater than mine, so if any have
shown an interest in my antenna design it would be worth while to read
Tom's aproach as to what exactly is happening and why
Regards
Art Unwin KB9MZ

Sly old Art Unwin alludes to his antenna design and initiates a long
technical thread which talks about anything but an Unwin antenna. And
how useful is the discussion to the average reader of r.r.a.a.?

Not only useful, but more practical to boot.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -