Old April 28th 10, 11:41 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.joining.welding

Default Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:12:51 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Apr 28, 12:16*pm, "amdx" wrote:
*I just contributed $100.00 to help Tim Burns.
It would great to elect Tim Burns, who is the Republican candidate
for the May 18 PA-12 special election to fill the seat vacated by
the passing of Jack Murtha.

http://www.timburnsforcongress.com/

"We have a chance to win an upset election that will reverberate
through the country much like the election of Scott Brown did in January."

Ah yes, like the Scott Brown that screwed over the tea baggers.Useless
idiots!

No, *you* are the idiot.