Old May 2nd 10, 10:51 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.joining.welding
amdx amdx is offline

Default Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

"Steve Sanderson" wrote in message
et...
On 4/28/2010 1:16 PM, amdx wrote:
I just contributed $100.00 to help Tim Burns.
It would great to elect Tim Burns, who is the Republican candidate
for the May 18 PA-12 special election to fill the seat vacated by
the passing of Jack Murtha.

http://www.timburnsforcongress.com/

"We have a chance to win an upset election that will reverberate
through the country much like the election of Scott Brown did in
January."

Mike

What idiot would put this on a welding site. I hate Murtha but morons
who put stuff like this out are much worse

I want to thank all those that helped support Tim Burns. Let's keep it
up, we will be able to turn this thing around in Nov.
Mike
PS, remember Republicans vote on Tuesday, democrats on Wednesday.