Old May 3rd 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Clive[_4_] Clive[_4_] is offline

Default WLS 890 - Dick Biondi's 50th Anniversary Broadcast

Rock and roll, lively jingles and Dick Biondi...

last night was the best radio I have heard in years.

Jeez, radio sucks now. I didn't realize how bad radio had become until
I heard a little flash of what it once was on WLS last night.

Lord, please spare us from the infernal monotonous "talk radio" and return
radio to when radio was GREAT and made you want to listen to it.