Old December 12th 03, 01:49 AM
Allodoxaphobia

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:10:56 GMT, Joel hath writ:
My NiCad battery gave up the ghost in my HT for the second time. They only
seem to last a few years, at the most. I was wondering if I replace the
NiCad's with newer NMHi batteries can I use the same charger? Both type
batteries are about 1.2 volts when charged. But I'm not sure about their
charging requirements.

In addition to the other postings here, do a Google groups
search on "nmhi" , or "battery" over in

rec.photo.digital

Those folks talk incessantly about using NMHi batteries. And,
due to their intense need for good battery service life, there
are some pretty knowledgeable folks there with suggestions.
As well, there'll be some refereneces to web sites with
beau coup technical talk on using NMHi batteries.

HTH
73
Jonesy