Old May 4th 10, 08:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Chris[_10_] Chris[_10_] is offline

Default Wanted: Vintage Tektronix Gear

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for old Tektronix equipment in the lower-mainland (British
Columbia, Canada) - for hobbyist purposes. Anything - including 300-
series, 400-series and 500-series oscilloscopes. As well as any
accessories.

Since this is for a hobby of mine, I don't have a huge amount of money
to spend, but will certainly try to be fair.

I have a passion for the older test equipment, especially Tektronix -
I'm also interested in old HP test equipment if you've got any as
well.

Let me know what you have and I'll come take it away.

Appreciate your time -

Regards,

Chris