Old May 4th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John KD5YI[_4_] John KD5YI[_4_] is offline

Default Balanced antenna, unbalanced test set-up?

On 5/3/2010 8:18 AM, danny wrote:
On Sun, 02 May 2010 20:33:22 -0500, John KD5YI wrote:

I would like to test the impedance characteristics of a rectangular
full-wave loop antenna. My test equipment is 50 ohms unbalanced.
Frequency is 450 MHz. What are my choices to achieve the conversion from
balanced to unbalanced and which might be the best (affordable) choice
for my test purposes?

Cheers,
John, KD5YI

Agilent Application Note AN 346-2 should provide the information you're
looking for

You can get a copy of AN 346-2 for yourself he

http://cp.literature.agilent.com/lit...5091-4480E.pdf

Hope that helps.

73,

Danny, K6MHE

I appreciate the link, Danny. I'll study the article.

Cheers,
John, KD5YI