Old May 4th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Propagation this evening/tomorrow morning

On May 3, 12:54*am, bpnjensen wrote:
Most recent prop report Monday AM:

0300 by VE7CC * *SFI=80, A=21, K=5, Moderate w/G2 - Minor w/G1

...and you can tell, some of the bands are crappy. *OTOH, BBC from the
Seychelles on 6005 was pretty good earlier, and lots of other near-
antipodal signals are solid tonight, at least 7 MHz and down.

WWV suggests that more G! is forthcoming. *Hang on, we're in for a few
bumps.

Bruce Jensen

All I know is 60 meters is somewhat a mess. I'm copying either Bolivia
or Guatemala on 4845 at 2227UTC - I'm hoping for it to clear up a bit.