Old May 5th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default O.T. Pretty Interesting Video

On May 4, 9:03*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On May 4, 5:55*pm, Gregg wrote:

On May 4, 6:26*pm, LarbGai wrote:

******Once again the old tea lady has risen from his coffin to whinge
and whine.

Never does anything else.

No doubt he is definitely a piece of work, you guys need to keep him
busy over in one of his cooking/vietnam/thai whatever newsgroups. ;-)

***The Krisp One wrote (over at soc.culture.nz)...

"...In 1975 I was made an honorary member of the Gurindji tribe in
the
Northern territory after a successful project with those people.
Vincent Lingiari and his people have my utmost respect..."

FN writes...

Hey Krispy, please give Chief Ligiari and his Gurindgi Tribe a big fat
sloppy wet kiss from his buddies at the Distinguished Troll Society
next time you are up in ABO country...Hey, we are all looking forward
to any culinary receipes you might bring back out of the back country
and post over at alt.cooking-chat...I know all of us will be soooo
thrilled...:-) ABO "sh%t eatin style"

LMAO - yeah - priceless. :-)