Old May 5th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
sctvguy1[_2_] sctvguy1[_2_] is offline

Default Ace, How is MW DX up in Michigan?

wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2010 15:12:42 -0700 (PDT), Gregg
wrote:

I could hear a station in Spanish on 730 kHz for a while then it faded
out. I would not mind hearing a few Cubans, What frequencies are the
strongest?

You could try CFZM on 740 if clear. Its a 50KW oldies station in
Toronto. It is strong here.

Jim

Jim,
740 is taken here by a local(Palm Beach County) station, no way can I get
CFZM. That is what I was saying, unless you want to hear Spanish stations
all night long, then definitely South Florida is the place. For me, I want
more variety and the ability to get more states added to my DX total. Hell,
growing up in OK, I could practically get all the states(except for AK and
HI). KOMA, 1520, at the time covered the entire Western U.S.